Multifamily Acquisitions/Asset Management Operations
- We are an experienced owner, operator, and developer of multifamily, office, and retail real estate assets across California. Since our founding in 2014, we have acquired over $2.8 billion in real estate assets.
- We are growing quickly to serve our core mission of solving the California housing crisis, and are looking for prospective team members who are aligned with our core mission and are passionate about developing their careers in real estate.
- This internship is designed for a current undergraduate or graduate college student who can join our dynamic team as an intern to primarily assist with our multifamily acquisitions and asset management operations. We are working on an array of interesting projects and seek a team member who is willing to learn and add value immediately.
- From this, the intern will gain: a) fair compensation, b) an increased knowledge of the real estate industry, and c) powerful technical and soft skills that will support their career’s future success.
- Responsibilities may include: assisting with underwriting, analyzing data, conducting market research, and managing reports, among other miscellaneous responsibilities.
Job Type : Internship
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Contact : Cole Tait: email@example.com