Development Project Manager
Development Project Manager
ABOUT DEDEAUX PROPERTIES
Los Angeles-based Dedeaux Properties, LLC (www.dedeauxproperties.com) (“Dedeaux” or “Company”) focuses on the investment and development of logistics-oriented properties and is one of the most active developers and investors in logistics-oriented facilities in Southern California. In addition to a portfolio of approximately six million square feet of industrial space, Dedeaux Properties has an active pipeline of more than two million square feet of industrial properties, including warehouse/distribution, truck terminals, trailer yards, and cold storage facilities. Our mission remains consistent: create property value for the aligned benefit of the community, investors, partners, shareholders, tenants, and team members. The role of Development Project Manager is an integral part of achieving our mission and ideal for an individual with prior project management experience who is looking to apply those skills at a boutique company, affording the opportunity to manage projects from initial scoping to entitlements to construction completion.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Development Project Manager role is responsible for overseeing the delivery of development projects thru their life cycle, including due diligence, site planning, acquisition, entitlements, construction and handover coordination upon completion with the Company’s Asset and Property Management teams. Specific duties may include, but not limited to the following:
• Working with Dedeaux’s construction and development teams, lead entitlement efforts through various jurisdictions for development projects including processing applications, CEQA analysis, permitting, and assisting with public hearings
• Manage and coordinate a team of consultants, and contractors to timely implement the project goals and objectives including Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, etc.
• Prepare, track, and maintain development schedules and milestonesManage the bidding, negotiation, and documentation of the construction contract process
• Attend weekly onsite construction meetings to manage and coordinate with general contractors to ensure performance and adherence to project objectives
• Support contract administration in management and issuance of contracts to various consultants, including Engineers, Architects, General Contractors, etc.Prepare monthly reports to timely and effectively communicate project status updates with the Company’s ownership and strategic partners
• Assist with establishing development budgets and timelines
• Assist with acquisition due diligence, including review of contracts, preparing budgets, coordinating consultants, and updating financial models with appropriate due diligence findings
• Support Asset Management team in the disposition and/or lease up of completed assets as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Real Estate, business or a related field
• MBA or MS of Real Estate Development or equivalent a plus
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skill is required, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Project, scheduling experience a plus
DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
• 4-10 years of experience in real estate development related field
• Must be able to work independently, be reliable and organized
• Must be professional, energetic, and positive
• Ability to work on and balance the requirements of multiple projects at any given time
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as outstanding quantitative skills
Job Type : ""
Education Level : "", Bachelors Degree, Masters
Experience Level : "", Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : ""
Contact : Jessica Pisula: email@example.com | Alon Kraft: firstname.lastname@example.org | Benjamin Horning: email@example.com