IT Operations Specialist
IT Operations Specialist
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over a $13 Billion industrial real estate portfolio throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Cement your place among a team of entrepreneurs and innovators and join the best talent in the industry.
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR), seeks an exceptional person to join our growing Information Technology team as an IT Operations Specialist. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a highly motivated candidate with demonstrated expertise leading data visualization projects and data analytic experience to transform how we look at our data by being an integral part in our adoption of a data warehouse and data visualizations to bring our data to life. Rexford is a high-growth, dynamic organization with an enterprise value more than $13BN located in Los Angeles, CA.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a highly motivated candidate with demonstrated technology experience and superior support and customer service. Rexford is a high-growth, dynamic organization with an enterprise value more than $13BN located in Los Angeles, CA.
The IT Operations Specialist is ideally suited for an individual who has a unique blend of interpersonal skills and a broad understanding of a wide variety of technologies including all facets of traditional end-user computing, mobile, system administration, audio-visual support among other capabilities. This role will report to our IT Service Delivery Manager and will be responsible for providing and delivering IT white glove support for our Executive Leadership and employees. Candidates should be comfortable with multi-tasking and context switching among many tasks throughout the day while maintaining high attention to detail. Candidates should demonstrate an entrepreneurial and innovative attitude with a determination to deliver timely resolutions to the technical needs of our employees while looking to continuously improve our tools and processes.
The IT Operations Specialist Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Deliver exceptional quality of service to our Executive Leadership and employees. This includes "going above and beyond" to ensure prompt service and problem resolution.
- Provide onsite and remote support for Executive Leadership and Employees.
- Establish trust with the Leadership team by performing expert technical support while maintaining the confidentiality and showing discretion.
- Must be comfortable with working onsite at our Brentwood corporate office 5 Days a week with an option to be hybrid on certain days.
- Proactively ensure that all Executive offices are operating optimally.
- Proactively monitor FreshService Incidents / Service Requests queues and escalate tickets appropriately. Ensure the communication for status of Incidents / Service Requests to team, Executives, or Employees on a timely basis.
- Maintain meticulous documentation by summarizing Executives interactions and detailing technical steps taken when interacting with Executives through FreshService ticketing system. (Create and Modify Knowledge Base and Solution Articles)
- Work with IT team on various projects.
- Occasional after-hours executive support for our CFO or one of our Co-CEO's on an emergency basis if after-hours support team cannot handle the incident without escalation.
IT Operations Specialist Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Certifications in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working in support of desk side services with specific focus on supporting Executive/VIP levels and their assistants.
- 3+ years of experience supporting internal desktop systems (PC) software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clear and concise information in technical and non-technical terms based on the audience.
- Proficient level knowledge in Microsoft products, e.g., Windows OS, Active Directory, Enterprise Office 365, Azure, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams.
- Proficient level knowledge with basic networking concepts (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, VLAN, Wi-Fi, DHCP, DNS, Ethernet).
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, analytical/problem solving abilities, time management and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to manage expectations in a deadline-driven environment while balancing strategic projects with day-to-day accountabilities.
- Ability to work well within a team environment an keep superior informed on all issues.
- ITIL Foundation Certification, ITIL V4 preferred
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Comptia Project+ OR CAPM
- Comptia A+
- Comptia Network +
- Microsoft MD-100: Windows 10 or Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.
Rexford Industrials' reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, unlimited PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Non-vaccinated employees and guests may enter Rexford offices and properties and attend In-Person Activities after a negative FDA approved COVID-19 test, taken the day of the activity. Vaccination exemption requests for sincerely held religious beliefs and medical reasons will be reviewed and considered in compliance with all laws. Any such requests should be made to our HR department, and applicants who qualify for an exemption and reasonable accommodation will receive all legally appropriate consideration for this position.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Contact : Drake Van Ness: email@example.com | 310.855.3925