Marketing and Office Manager
Marketing and Office Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing and Office Manager leads a graphics and marketing team and runs operations for our high-profile commercial real estate office. They execute marketing plans with the brokers for the property listings, manage the production workload of the graphics support team, and manage all office operations. They interact closely with Corporate Marketing and collaborate with other KM Office Managers and departments. They exemplify Kidder Mathews’ highly professional image and take pride in delivering a first-class experience for clients, brokers, and employees. They strive to make Kidder Mathews one of the best places to work by setting the example each day with their professionalism and positive energy.
• Produce marketing materials utilizing KM branded templates and proper brand standards, directing your team to do the same
• Be the in-house expert of the KM brand and ensure that these standards are met
• Utilize Photoshop and Illustrator to edit and enhance property photographs, floor plans, and other images ensuring brand standards are met
• Utilize InDesign to lay out content for proposals, flyers, e-mail flyers, newsletters, postcards, etc.
• Utilize various mapping and demographic applications to run reports and create maps, aerials, and presentations
• Be willing and able to fill in and act as back up for all of the duties of your team
• Partner with the brokers to coordinate their listing process and help manage marketing campaign projects
• Assist in the transaction cycle and processes so that each client project is marketed appropriately
• Advocate for the KM brand, helping agents understand design choices that allow each project to be represented in our award-winning brand standard
• Use your marketing expertise to review content, assist in writing proposals and packages, suggest layout ideas within the brand, and to provide recommendations with their marketing campaign
• Process sign requests, manage billing including allocations and reconciliations, ensuring accuracy
• Build your team by interviewing, hiring, training, and developing marketing and administrative professionals to provide brokerage support for your office
• Provide coaching, direction, supervision, and leadership in order to achieve company and client results
• Set the expectations for your team to have high productivity and work quality
• Create a positive working environment in alignment with Kidder Mathews values, building a good rapport with your team to maintain high morale and a desire to want to go to work every day.
• Partner with direct supervisor and Human Resources on employee concerns
• Create and organize office events for team building among staff and brokers and employee engagement
• Mentor your team and lead by example with the highest level of customer service standards to the brokers
• Ensure staff communicate professionally both internally and externally
• Manage operations to run efficiently and present a highly professional image, most importantly in reception, break rooms, and common areas. All offices and workstations are to be kept neat and organized and ready for use with all equipment in good working order.
• Ensure that your team always has someone responsible to answer telephone calls promptly and greet visitors professionally during business hours; for off-hours, confirm the appropriate voice mail greeting is set
• Partner with IT to provide onsite support and/or set up of computers, phones, and IT systems
• Manage day-to-day facilities (e.g., maintain furniture, fixtures, and equipment in working order, building access, assist with office construction and moves, etc.) and act as liaison with building management
• Ensure office is well stocked at appropriate levels (office supplies, stationery, coffee service, etc.)
• Maintain safe working environment ensuring health and safety procedures set forth by the KM Safety Committee and building PM are followed
• Approve relevant invoices ensuring accuracy with proper accounting rules
• Use best judgement to delegate operations tasks to the team as appropriate
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and lead by example
• Ability to speak, write and understand English with excellent grammatical, oral, and written communication skills
• Polite and professional communication etiquette and presentation
• Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute multiple projects and tasks within a deadline-oriented environment
• Highly accurate, attentive and detail oriented
• Customer-service oriented with the ability to build relationships with employees, brokers, management, vendors, and clients
• Able to function in a team environment with demonstrated ability in problem solving
• Ability to type a minimum of 65 wpm
• Ability to prioritize and organize workload in order to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
• Professional level of confidentiality in handling employee and Broker information
• Demonstrated high level of initiative and strong trouble shooting skills
EDUCATION-CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience.
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite program skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• 5+ years related experience
• At least 2 previous years in Office Management and/or in a supervisory role
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: (Scope of the person’s authority, including a list of jobs that report to this job).
Marketing & Office Manager supervises a team of Marketing Assistants and Administrative Assistants.
Kidder Mathews will accommodate candidates with disabilities to complete this application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an accommodation.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Job Function : ""
Contact : email@example.com