- Execute overall positioning and messaging strategy for property marketing deliverables, drafting original content, including market and property-level analysis
- Write and oversee all copy development for best-in-class offering memorandums, proposals and other marketing collateral
- Works with the team to strategize primary messages for well-conceived, appropriate and clear communication in all marketing deliverables
- Collect, maintain and review relevant articles from real estate sources for market knowledge
- Translate complex ideas and data into organized, easily accessible commercial insights
- Generate outputs that meet tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Work with graphic designers to ensure key messages and copy are easily digestible by target audience.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree; Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of business writing and analytical experience, with a minimum of 3 years serving as primary strategist or copy writer
- Have critical understanding of the commercial real estate market and target clients. Commercial real estate experience is a plus, but not required (RE license not required)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with strong ability to prioritize efficiently
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment and with remote team members
- Confident self-starter with impeccable attention to detail
- Takes extreme pride in the quality of personal work and team’s work
- Inquisitive, has a desire to learn and ability to adapt
- Excellent knack for headline writing, subject line writing, story-telling, and other persuasive techniques to engage target audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
About The Team
- The Los Angeles Capital Markets/Investment Sales Team is one of the nation’s most successful capital market groups, having closed transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $35 billion. The team been involved in many of the largest and most complex deals in the Western United States, servicing all property types, with a primary focus on institutional assets. The team is based in Los Angeles and provides real estate services on an international basis.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Generous compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) match program and commuter benefits
- Extensive growth and promotion opportunities with exposure to senior level management and executives
- Hybrid work-from-home and office environment
- Serve as an editor of other’s content to ensure voice, organization, themes, point of view and language are streamlined throughout projects.
- Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
CW job posting link: https://cw.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Los-Angeles-California-USA/OM-Writer_R143367-1
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Contact : Jane Goldberg; Jane.Goldberg@cushwake.com