San Francisco, CA
Newcastle Partners, Inc. is a privately held, full-service, commercial real estate investment and development company focusing exclusively in West Coast gateway marketplaces. The firm is comprised of three Partners, a Development Manager, and an Operations Manager.
Operations Manager Job Description
- Run day-to-day operations of office (distributing/opening mail, office supply management/ordering, check depositing & overall maintenance of office).
- Facilitate execution and distribution of all Purchase and Sale Agreements and Amendments and all other real estate-related contracts.
- Entity formation/registration for all new projects including obtaining FEINs, Articles of Organization, annual SOS registration, LLC tax payments, and entity cancellation/termination at project acquisition or sale.
- Draft and manage press releases and email blasts upon project commencement; manage corporate website design, redesign, and content development.
- Provide onsite IT support and liaison with off-site IT firm when needed.
- From entitlement to project completion, heavily involved in the development process of warehouse distribution centers ranging from 50,000 square feet to 1,000,000 square feet; multiple simultaneous developments in stages from land acquisition to new project lease-up.
- Manage and track all consultant contracts and subcontractor lien releases through the duration of the construction process.
- Report to CFO on all finance matters and assist with accounting for all development projects.
- Monthly construction draw packages to facilitate payment to vendors and general contractors; all of which require dedicated working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly.
- Prepare monthly financials and bank reconciliations for all assets.
- Administer all investor contributions, distributions, and project capital calls.
- Execute all wire transfers for property deposits, project sales and purchases, and partner/investor distributions.
- Process payroll and cut checks from various bank accounts/ACH transfers
- Annual tax preparation, 1099, and financial reporting for all entities.
- Property manager for several small office buildings in San Francisco.
- Monitor and enforce the terms of all lease agreements, the billing and collection of rents and other tenant charges in compliance with leases.
- Manage all aspects of lease administration including critical date master scheduling, lease notification and renewal notices; work with leasing agents to show prospective tenants’ vacant space.
- Assist Director of Construction with various tenant buildouts and construction projects.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience.
- Solid accounting skills. Quickbooks experience preferred.
- Real estate experience preferred.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
*This job is based in San Francisco and there is flexibility to work from home during Covid. Post-Covid, this position will primarily be in the office, with some flexibility to work from home. Newcastle will not pay for relocation.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Administrative
Contact : Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org