Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 33 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape!
We are experiencing rapid growth and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Manager to join our team in the corporate office. You will provide support to the Director and/or Regional VP in the management of a large industrial portfolio and be responsible for managing the day‐to‐day activities of the properties and property staff to fulfill the objectives set each year.
Portfolio Manager Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure Property Management services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and lease obligations and standards for assigned portfolio.
- Bid, negotiates and manage vendor contracts.
- Conduct routine property inspections to prevent/identify problems and exposures.
- Recommend alterations, maintenance and reconditioning for Portfolio Manager and/or Regional VP approval, as necessary.
- Completion of quarterly and annual property inspection reporting.
- Preparation of annual Budgets for operating and capital expenses.
- Complete annual Common Area Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations.
- Responsible for the review and approval of the monthly rent roll, and to ensure statements are sent out timely.
- Ensures timely rent collection and Watch list updates and payment of property expenses.
- Ensures tenant needs are met by administrative and building technical staff to resolve problems promptly.
- Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants and internal clients.
- Oversee transfer of acquisitions/dispositions, including utilities, new vendors, tenant set‐up and welcome letters.
- Coordination and completion of tenant improvements through punch‐list, interior/exterior building
- capital projects in cooperation with the Construction Department (as required).
- Coordinate tenants move‐ins and move‐outs, completion of all required paperwork including security deposit refund, within required timeframe.
- Coordinates Preventative Maintenance Programs for building systems, roof and other, as required.
- Coordination of legal action as necessary, including unlawful detainer action, early lease terminations/settlement agreements.
- Preparation and delivery of timely, accurate and complete variance reporting and accruals on a monthly basis, and other reporting, as required.
- Assists Director, Regional VP, and Construction in tracking Environmental related issues at properties and ensuring compliance by tenants and vendors.
Portfolio Manager Qualifications:
- BA degree or equivalent to a 4‐year college degree
- 3+ years property management experience managing a commercial/industrial multi‐tenant portfolio
- Current Real Estate License
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Experience with Budgets and CAM Reconciliations
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Strong accounting skills and knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Yardi
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.
Job Type : Full-Time
Contact : Contact : Ashi Londeree - firstname.lastname@example.org