Senior Accounting, SEC Reporting
Senior Accounting, SEC Reporting
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over a $13 Billion industrial real estate portfolio throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Cement your place among a team of entrepreneurs and innovators and join the best talent in the industry.
We’re looking for a qualified Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting to play a crucial supporting role within the Accounting Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the Company’s external financial reporting process, including quarterly and annual filings (Form 10-K, Form 10-Qs, Form 8-Ks) and other financial reporting as required.
- Prepare balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and statement of stockholders’ equity and various footnotes as assigned.
- Lead the review of XBRL tagging in Form 10-Q/10-K.
- Prepare disclosure checklists and tie-outs to ensure accuracy of earnings press releases and quarterly/annual filings.
- Assist with monitoring, researching and implementing changes in SEC and GAAP accounting and disclosure rules and regulations which may have an impact on the Company's filings.
- Assist with the documentation of technical accounting and accounting policy memos.
- Assist in preparation of industry benchmark comparisons and analysis.
- Prepare accounting entries, account reconciliations, and work papers related to debt, derivatives, interest expense and equity transactions.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly/annual debt compliance packages.
- Provide additional ad-hoc support across financial reporting and perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required.
- CPA license required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (including “Big 4” public accounting firm experience and/or experience preparing and filing SEC reports).
- Highly proficient in Excel, with experience in Workiva and/or Yardi a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet routine and non-routine deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changes and be open to new or different approaches to tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills using clear, concise language appropriate for financial reporting and ability to summarize and present financial data in clear, organized, concise manner.
- Experience working in the Real Estate industry is preferable.
- Ability to deal with personnel at all levels, exercise discretion on confidential matters and work independently.
Rexford Industrials' reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, unlimited PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Non-vaccinated employees and guests may enter Rexford offices and properties and attend In-Person Activities after a negative FDA approved COVID-19 test, taken the day of the activity. Vaccination exemption requests for sincerely held religious beliefs and medical reasons will be reviewed and considered in compliance with all laws. Any such requests should be made to our HR department, and applicants who qualify for an exemption and reasonable accommodation will receive all legally appropriate consideration for this position.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance
Contact : Drake Van Ness: firstname.lastname@example.org | 310.855.3925