Commercial Property Manager
Location: Cerritos, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: 10/19/23
Prologis, Inc. is the global leader in logistics real estate. In partnership with our customers and our communities, we develop modern, high-quality properties that set the standard for innovative building design and sustainability. Prologis owns or has investments in properties and development projects of ~1.2 billion square feet in 19 countries and enables 2.8% of the world’s GDP. We have committed to achieve net zero emissions by 2040. Beyond real estate, our Essentials platform optimizes the company’s global asset portfolio to provide our customers solutions that address today’s warehouse and shipping challenges. Prologis Ventures invests in logistics innovation and technology companies to modernize supply chains worldwide.
A Day in the Life:
As a Commercial Property Manager (Real Estate and Customer Experience Manager), you would be part of a Customer Experience Team (CET) that strives to provide best-in-class service to customers in our 43 million square feet of industrial buildings in the Los Angeles & Orange County Markets. Our customer base is diverse and we’re looking for someone who enjoys working with the biggest names in e-commerce logistics and warehouse operations. With an emphasis on customer service and quality buildings, we have the best of both worlds – a local office of 40 staff members, with the support and sophistication of a large international company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- A commitment towards innovation and collaboration with various teams such as Leasing, Accounting, Construction, Essentials, Solar/Energy, and Meter Management to implement programs, reduce operating expenses, and drive business success.
- Create solid customer relationships to ensure clear communication of terms and conditions of customer and landlord responsibilities by being proficient in lease analysis and lease administration skills.
- Manage customer move-in and move-out processes; conduct property inspections; coordinate any necessary repairs or maintenance; oversee small Capital related projects and partner with the Operations Construction Managers on larger projects.
- Ability to identify additional revenue opportunities by demonstrating an expert understanding of Prologis value-added products and services and aligning them to customer needs.
- Must be able to own and maintain strong relationships with a versatile customer base.
- Ability to use technical tools to gather data/metrics, develop customer insights, and keep up with company related KPI goals.
- Highly developed negotiation and management skills to ensure safe/well maintained properties through competitively bid service agreements and vendor management.
- Strong financial reporting background to ensure budget and financial goals are met for the portfolio with the capability of completing monthly general ledger reviews/reclasses, quarterly Net Operating Income (NOI) variance reports, annual operating expense budget and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations.
- Dedication to seek out and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
Building Blocks for Success:
- 5+ years of industrial/commercial real estate experience recommended.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with ability to travel to multiple properties within a given portfolio.
- Dedication to delivering exceptional customer service through proactive and responsive service.
- Able to adapt to change and willingness to take on new company initiatives with the most positive attitude.
- An attitude characterized by strong work-ethic and accountability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop strong relationships with customers.
- Experience with property transitions, portfolio acquisitions or company mergers.
- Ability to multi-task; prioritize and work with minimal supervision while managing competing deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers, vendors, and team members, including verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the capacity to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- As business dictates, able to work extended/flexible hours (e.g., nights/weekends/on-call).
- If candidate does not currently hold a California Real Estate Salesperson License, they must obtain it within the first 9 months of employment or sooner per the company rules and regulations.
Hiring Salary Range of $88,000 - $121,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target & LTI) to be determined by the candidate’s location, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k)-retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Contact : Ann Nguyen; email@example.com